She Put Baking Soda on her Toes and Look what Happened
The baking soda is found to be an amazing ingredient with a lot of health benefits, such as fighting the flu, oral hygiene, and even aiding in the battle against cancer.
Because of its wide range properties it is an item that you absolutely have to have in your home at all times. You can use the baking soda for a long list of various medical conditions, like preventing diarrhea, intoxicating from drugs, acidity and even peptic ulcers.
Baking Soda on Toes
And if you decide to use it as a beauty product, you will not regret it because your skin will be silky smooth and radiant.
As we previously mentioned, you can use the baking soda for a lot of things, but in this article, right now we are going to share with you how to use the baking soda in various situations, so the only thing you have to make sure of is that you own some in your home.
Here we go:
- if you are experiencing any muscle pain, especially after a workout drink a glass of water with some baking soda inside
- if you want to eliminate grime or nail fungus, take some baking soda, apply it on a brush and rub your nails with it
- to make your breath a little more fresh, gargle some baking soda
- to calm down the itchy, sore or smelly feet, mix three tablespoons of baking soda, a tablespoon of salt, some peppermint essential oil in a small amount of water, and soak your feet in that mixture for about 20 minutes
- for a fast way to whiten your teeth, apply some baking soda on your brush and brush your teeth with it
- against acne, dead skin or even excess facial oil make yourself a homemade scrub – mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a teaspoon of water and rub your face with it
- the baking soda can also relieve from bee stings, insect bites, itching from oak, sumac and poison ivy – just mix some baking soda with water and apply it on the affected area
- and finally, create a paste and apply it directly on the herpes that’s been bothering you so much – it will disappear fast
Now, if you happen to be suffering from acid reflux, you need an alkaline environment in your body and the baking soda can help you get there.
Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with freshly squeezed lemon juice or the well known apple cider vinegar. Make the drink in a tall glass and leave it like that until the fizzling stops. Add around 200-250 ml of water to it and drink this solution. This mixture will protect your stomach and normalize your pH levels.
The baking soda has lately become very popular with cancer patients too, because of some doctors who claim that the mixture of baking soda and molasses can treat or prevent the diabetes, fungal infections or cancer.
Some other properties of the baking soda is that you can mix it with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar in order to reduce the symptoms of thrombosis. And when it comes to the Candida yeast, a mixture of warm water and a teaspoon of baking soda, used for douching, will reduce the itching.
Finally, here are some important information about the baking soda that you must be aware of at all times!
Children under 5 years should not consume it!
It is not recommended for pregnant women either! If you happen to be taking any medication consult your doctor prior to using the baking soda!
Always dissolve it before use! The baking soda can drain your body from vitamins and minerals, be careful how you use it! Never use treatments including baking soda for more than two weeks!