Slow Down your Process of Aging
When you are aging, the one sign which cannot be avoided are the wrinkles. But, as people have always been fighting with nature, this is the case too.
Whether you’re just showing the first signs of wrinkles now or are deep into that phase, all of us are looking for a way how to make them disappear.
Slow Down your Process of Aging
Even though everyone are aware of the fact that the aging is inevitable, they are constantly seeking ways to look as old as they feel, which is usually younger than they actually are. Thanks to the medicine of today, that is almost possible.
The wrinkles are formed when the collagen levels in the skin are decreasing. Although this may be only due to your age, it can also be a genetic thing, or too much exposure to sun, excess drinking alcohol and smoking, not taking proper care of your body and skin, poor dietary choices and so on.
So, all you need to do is preserve your skin smooth for as long as you can is to go natural. There are some home remedies which can help you, and we are going to share them with you now.
1. To reduce the formation of wrinkles
First and foremost, be careful of the sun. Even though the best source of Vitamin D is the sun, we do not recommend too much exposure to it.
The sun is also the best source of skin cancer and wrinkles. Of course, because of the pigmentation of your skin it is difficult to set a time frame in which you will be allowed to sit under the sun.
In any case, you are allowed in the sun without a sunscreen only for a couple of minutes, and with it, 20 minutes tops!
- Wear the sunscreen in any time if you are planning on spending more time under the sun.
- Use any moisturizer to keep your skin smooth and soft, and all the while prevent the formations of any wrinkles.
- Also, when you put on protection from the sun, don’t over wash your face. The sunscreen or moisturizer will be gone and so will your wrinkle protection.
- Try to stay away from cigarettes too. Smoking reduces the production of collagen, so your skin will look better if you just quit smoking.
- Don’t make a lot of sudden face gestures, try to sleep on your back and get enough rest. Sleeping in certain positions will make your skin look saggier than it actually should be. And make sure you get a good night of sleep. When you get enough rest your body gets enough human growth hormone, which will keep the elasticity of the skin. There are also foods that promote this hormone, and they are the pineapple, coconut oil, watermelon, eggs, lemons, beets, raisins, nuts, goji berries, cacao, Greek yogurt, algea, whey proteins and so on.
2. Some other foods that prevent wrinkles
The regular massaging of olive oil can contribute to a much healthier skin, repairing and regenerating it in the same time. Because the oil can penetrate deep into the skin it will provide it with a deep moisturizing effect.
Another option is mixing the olive oil with glycerin and massage it into your skin two times a day. You can try eating more fish, for it is filled with protein and omega 3 fatty acids, which will help nourish the skin while keeping it youthful and plump.
Furthermore, the low-glycemic complex carbs found in the oats will do you good too, for they do not spike the sugar levels in the body. The oats will soothe any skin irritation and will prevent the damage to the skin cells.
Soy, raw chocolate and bananas are also an excellent choice for you. They will combat the wrinkles, hydrate the skin and make it look more youthful.
Next on our list we have Brussels sprouts, oranges, avocados, fruits and veggies, grape, aloe vera, ginger and almonds. You will be amazed to see what all of these foods can do to your skin.
3. Some home remedies for wrinkles
Because our skin is our largest organ, we have to take really good care of it. The skin acts just like a sponge, absorbing everything it possibly can.
This is why it is important to mention that the commercial wrinkle creams, which are mixed with toxic ingredients, tend to make the skin fight against them, not leaving any space for taking care of itself.
For this particular reason, you need to turn to natural oils. They can be safely absorbed in the skin, without any side effects whatsoever.
Don’t clog your pores, allow your skin to receive the nutrients it should! Prepare some home made mixtures for yourself.
You can make a Coconut whipped body butter, an Olive oil cleanser, Carrot seed & Rosehip facial serum or even an Anti-wrinkle eye cream with Jojoba oil, Apricot kernel oil, Rosehip seed oil, Carrot seed oil and Beeswax pastilles.
Remember that once you begin using these natural remedies for skin care, you will never ever turn back to using the cosmetic products you’ve found in the store.
You will realize how toxic they are and you will realize that there is nothing which can compare to nature and what the nature can give to you.