The prunes are an excellent natural laxative that can help you to eliminate the waste and toxins from your body.
They are a great source of fiber which is beneficial for improving your bowel movements, restoring your digestive health, and promoting a healthy weight loss.
Natural Laxative Recipe
Here is a home remedy that will help you to improve your digestive system, cleanse your body, and lose weight in a very short period of time.
- 5 cups of boiled water
- 1 cup of prunes (150g)
- 1 cup of dates without bones (150g)
In order to make this remedy, you should cut the prunes and dates into small pieces and put them into the boiled water. Afterward, simmer the mixture until it minimizes.
You should consume this mixture in the morning after waking up. You can either consume it on an empty stomach or combine it with cereal, yogurt, or whatever you like.
This mixture will help you to cleanse your intestines, treat constipation, and shed your excess pounds. Also, you can add several plums to a glass of water, leave them to stay overnight, and consume them the following morning.
- When you are consuming foods rich in fiber, you should drink a lot of water in order to prevent any digestive irregularities.
- Drink lemon water on a regular basis. The lemon water can help you to detoxify your body, regulate your bowel movements, and prevent any digestive problems, such as indigestion, bloating, and heartburn.
- Taking tea from senna leaves, eating foods rich in fiber, or practicing specific yoga positions can help you to relieve constipation and to improve your bowel function.
- If you are frequently dealing with constipation, you should consider consulting your doctor.