We have always been committed to offering our dear readers the best information there is about how to lead a healthier and a happier life.
This means that we are in a constant search of what can make the problems in the every day life a little bit smaller and what is the thing that can bring health in your life and a smile to your face.
Today, we are going to discuss what we think and feel, and how it determines our health. Sometimes our thoughts and feelings can cause a lot of stress. And even though the stress cannot be measured, it is still real.
We believe that in the future, there will be some wearable stress patches that we would have on the skin, showing how and when our stress levels are elevated.
But, until then, here are some dangers your body faces if you are dealing with stress on a daily basis.
Stress Can Do All of this
1. The stress can change the expression of the genes. The chemicals your body produces when youre under a great deal of stress determine how quickly you age, how well your immunity works, how much fat you store and even whether you will develop a cancer or not.
2. Events in the early life can say how much stress youll be dealing with. Research shows how the stress youve had in your early childhood can definitely affect your entire life.
3. The high amounts of stress can do a lot of damage to the brain. It can particularly affect the memory part. The reason why people under a lot of stress experience episodes which they do not remember is that the mind shuts down for a bit in order to protect itself, making it unable to create a memory.
4. The stress can furthermore shut down your entire immune system as well, and cause inflammation. It can diminish the function of any vaccine, and slow down any healing process of a wound.
5. Chronic stress will disrupt the function of your energy powerhouses in the body. The good news here is that this is a reversible process, and all you need to do is make the stress go away.
6. With a lot of stress, you will not be able to detox your body and keep up your metabolism at an optimal rate. Furthermore, the stress can increase your urge for junk food, fat, and food high in sugar.
7. The stress can even be the cause of a high blood pressure and a heart disease, due to its ability to thicken the artery walls.
8. The one thing that can truly mess up your sex hormones is the stress.
9. It is bad for your muscles and bones too. People under chronic stress experience more physical pain and the levels of bone mineral density are lowered, showing the damage that can be done to the bones and the muscles.
10. Finally, 95% of your serotonin levels are in your gut, meaning that when you are nervous or under stress, your gut is tied up in knots. A constant stress will lead to release of bad bacteria in the gut, ultimately leading to an autoimmune disease, and inflammation.
So, now that you know how the stress affects your body, you have to find a way to do something about it. Try to import some balance into your life. If you cant do it on your own, seek a functional medicine physician to help you.