The winter is approaching fast, and in this time of the year people are more prone to bronchitis and all other sorts of respiratory ailments.
Get Rid of Bronchitis
This is when the lining of the bronchial tubes (the one that carry the oxygen to the lungs) become inflammed. The bronchitis is often a result of a respiratory problem or a cold.
It starts as a minor thing, but if not treated, it can become to something gib and even life threatening. This is why in addition we give you several ways in which you can treat bronchitis.
1. Water – this may sound silly, but it is the simplest solution. If you drink one glass of water every 2 hours, your mucus will be thinner and your bronchial tubes will open.
2. Home made Vapo Rub – the cooling effects which the Vapo Rub provides are excellent in the case of a bronchitis. You can even make one in the comfort of your own home yourself.
For that, you are going to need ½ cup of coconut oil, ¼ cup of olive oil, ¼ cup of grated Bees wax, 20 drops pepermint essential oil, 20 drops eucalyptus oil.
This is a combination that will definitely make up for a good home remedy which will not disappoint you.
3. Steam – this method is also recommended, along with sevral drops of pine or eucalyptus essential oil. This is a great combination for opening up your obstructed airways.
4. Cayenne pepper – the cayenne, as well as some other spicy foods can thin up the mucus in the lungs and help you have a healthy cough, which is necessary to get all of the mucus out.
5. Oregano oil – well, apparently this is not used only for pizza. The oregano oil contain anti bacterial properties and promotes bronchial health.
6. Clove, cinnamon and ginger – the ginger, we all know is very popular when fighting against the common cold, especially against bronchitis, just because of its anti inflammatory immune boosting properties.
7. Garlic – put three chopped garlic cloves in a glass of milkor water if you prever and drink this just before you go to bed. The garlic is a natural antibiotic, so it will do just the trick for you.
8. Honey – the thick soothing honey does plenty of good to the throat. To treat any congestion or inflammation just add a teaspoon of honey in your hot cup of tea.