Symptoms of Unhealthy [email protected]!n@, and What you Should do About that
Every women has to take proper care of her vaginal health. Healthy vagina is pH acidic and contains a numerous bacteria. These bacteria’s help in the process of fighting infections and maintaining normal pH.
In order to keep itself clean, the vagina secrets a small measure discharge as saliva supplies for mouth cleaning.
If you experience some of the following symptoms, you may have an infection or vaginal disorder.
- Large amounts of discharge
- Burning sensation and itching in the vagina and vulva
- Dry vagina
- Bleeding after sexual activity
- Abdominal bleeding
- Painful, red and inflamed mucosal
- Appearance of lesions
If you follow these steps you can keep your vagina healthy:
- Maintain vaginal pH balance without rinsing; rinsing can interfere with the pH levels of the vagina, reduce its acidity and setting the stage for bacterial contamination.
- Avoid fast foods; these type of foods can also affect the pH levels. Stay away from unhealthy foods, sugars, carbohydrates and Coca Cola, because they can cause infections.
- Take a healthy diet for healthy vagina; balanced and healthy diet rich in fluids are essential to maintain healthy vagina. Cranberry juice and yogurt can help to avoid infections.
- Save sex; using condoms during sexual activity can protect you from external sexual transmitted diseases, such as, HIV, syphilis, genital herpes, gonorrhea etc.
- Avoid antibiotics; instead of antibiotics, drink more kefir, yogurt and other fermented foods.
- Stop smoking; tar, nicotine and even smoke, can affect the bacterial parity and stimulate smell.
- Treat infection on time; treatment of vaginal disease are very important, so you have to treat any issue on time.
- Chose clothes carefully; the vaginal skin is very sensitive, this means that only clothes made from natural fabrics are good for your sensitive skin. Synthetic materials usually contain chemicals and allergens, so you should only wear 100% cotton or silk clothes.
- See a gynecologist; visit your gynecologist often, in order to keep your vagina healthy.
- Be careful with soaps; for vaginal care, experts recommend soaps with olive oil. It is very important not to use soaps that can make your skin dry.