The Secret Rules to Losing Fat in an Instant
Do you want to know the five most important weight loss rules that can instruct you on how to lose weight in a certain area of your body? With the help of these simple rules you can get the body you’ve always dreamed of. Here they are:
Losing Fat in an Instant
1. When it comes to your upper body, if most of the fat is accumulated in that particular area, like the arms, forearms, back, hands, shoulders, chest, or even the belly, it is an indicator that you are not physically active and tend to consume a lot of processed foods.
Start making some changs when it comes to your dietary habits. Start consuming about 500-1000 calories per day, and exercise 5 times within a week, for 30 minutes to one hour.
If you want to get the best results, choose cardio exercises, sit ups and push ups that target the upper area of the body.
2. For the abdominal area of the body, (from the navel to the lumbar part o the back) if the fat is mostly stored there, especially in the belly, it means that your body is focused on producing more amounts of cortisol, mostly known as the stress hormone.
In this case, you need to engage in some yoga, meditation, or pilates, and start consuming foods that are rich in vitamins, fibers and minerals.
And, if your tummy seems bloated most of the time, it can be a result of excess alcohol intake or trouble breathing. In this case, reduce your alcohol intake and consult with your doctor about your breathing difficulties.
3. If you gain weight mostly on the area of your back and theabdominal area from the chest, it means that you consume unhealthy foods, skip meals, and after that you overeat.
It also means that you lack physical activity. To lose weight in these parts of the body you need to start consuming healthier foods, regularly, five times within a day.
They should be in moderate amounts, rich in nutrients, but low in calories. What you also need to do is swim, run, walk, exercise regularly, work on these parts of the body.
4. If you happen to be gaining weight in the critical zones of your body (for women this is thighs, abdomen and buttocks), this just means that, once again, you lack physical activity.
Cycling, circular training and workouts for the lower part of the body will do the trick in this case.
5. Finally, if you are accumulating fat in the abdominal area, buttocks and legs, you don’t need to worry, because this usually happens during pregnancy.
You just need to start doing light exercises for the lower part of your body and you’re all set.